IPP Poolmaid Automatic Suction Pool Cleaner Head Only (White) includes adapters and Unique Leader Hose
Clearing Stock Line 50% - spares always available. Uses same spares as norm Poolmaid Versions.
This version of the Poolmaid is supplied with all attachments and one leader hose, as this hose is needed for better random movement. The head only is for customers that have a existing hose lengths for another cleaner and do not want to purchase more swimming pool hoses.
Poolmaid automatic pool cleaners are robust and hard working. They feature exceptional design for use in a variety of pool sizes. spare parts are available on the website and inexpensive to ensure that you get the most from your swimming pool cleaner.
- Unique float and weight adjustment which can be adjusted on the body to specific pool needs.
- One moving part
- Advanced swivel technology offering good random movement and pool coverage
- Minimal suction
- UV stabilised, high quality, and long life, suitably manufactured for most pools
- 6 months warranty on pool cleaner and parts
- New hi tech hammer design for quieter operation and better debris cleaning capability
- Easy debris removal from drive mechanism
- Patented flushing ports to reduce hammer jamming
- Internationally Patented
In order to determine hose length, assemble with the first hose at the cleaner being the leader hose, then take the cleaner to furthest point it needs to clean from you Weir/Skimmer point. It should reach there and have an extra hose length available to move around. If not you need additional hoses. If the hoses are too long then you need to remove one at a time to get the optimum length. Too many hoses is not good and effects the performance of the pool cleaner. rather keep the extra as spares.
Please view Poolmaid installation video below. Also refer to YOUTUBE under Poolmaid X Series review and installation and setup guide for additional information. The cleaners work the same way and the same setup.
Please note: you may have a different control valve in your box as we have updated versions, if you have a side suction port you do not need to use the control valve supplied with the cleaner as you can control your suction from your pump.
For more information on purchasing our products at your local swimming pool store please contact + 1 (954) 556-0669